Bronzed Leaves Makeup Tutorial

Welcome to my blog! Err actually, It's more of inviting myself here. I have a Tumblr blog which I've ran for three years but it's not as interactive as Blogger. First of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jessy Pearl, an Advertising student and freelance writer from Cebu, Philippines. I'm (obviously) a makeup enthusiast and I just want to have fun! So I hope I get to make friends, inspire others and get inspired by people as well. I am going to post my not-so old tutorials here as well. 







This is the latest makeup tutorial I've recently posted in my old blog and my Facebook page. This makeup look is obviously inspired by the season. After taking my makeup off as I was done photographing this tutorial, I realized I was not able to take a picture of the finished eye look so I used a "selfie" instead. Clearly I was too excited to take selfies, so sue me. On the bright side, at least you can have an idea of what lip color I’ve used to finish the look. Enjoy!





I don't usually place selfies in my makeup collages but here's the thing, as I was taking my makeup off after taking pictures, I realized that I wasn't able to take a shot of the final eye look! Clearly I was fixiated in taking selfies. *wink




Steps:
1. Place tape at the side of your eye. Make sure to follow the angle of your eyes to have a flattering shape. Then apply a brown eyeliner all over your lids and blend.
2. Place a black eyeshadow at the outer V of your eyes.
3. Place a shimery taupe color on the rest of your lids.
4. Using an orange eyeshadow or blush, use it as a transition color.
5. Using a matte eyeshadow that’s closer to your skin tone (or your powder foundation), use it to blend out the harsh edges to smoothen the transition.
6. Line your water line with a brown eyeliner.
7. Lock the color on your water line in place with a brown eyeshadow applied below your water line.
8. Apply a thin layer of liquid eyeliner on your lashline.
9. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
10. As for the lips I used a brown eyeliner as a lip pencil and applied a coral shade over it.

Products used:

Face: 
Sansan Matte Finish Liquid Foundation (Mixture of shades 02 & 03)
Fashion 21 Two-Way Cake with Tea Tree Oil in 03

Brows:
Nyx Auto Eyebrow Pencil in EP05 Dark Brown
White Rain Extra Hold Hairspray

Eyes:
L.A. Colors Eyeliner/Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
E.L.F. To-Go Pallete in A Day On The Beach (Shimmer taupe shade only)
Allue Pretty Cheeks in Dessert Rose (Orange shade only)
In2It Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Alert (Black shade only)
Maybelline The Turbo Volume Express Mascara in Very Black

Lips:
A mixture of L.A. Colors Eyeliner/Brow Pencil (This pencil is too creamy, it's good as an eye makeup base or lip liner only) in Dark Brown and Aido Lipstick in H (The orange shade. Aido should name their lipsticks properly hehe)


So that's it! What do you guys think? Will post other tutorials soon! <3